If your in town this weekend please consider having your boy walk the parade route with us and represent scouting
If you are planning on attending the 4th of July parade here are a few notes:
- Look for the cub scout float with the liberty bell. All den leaders will not be at the parade so we will need parents to strongly consider walking with your scout in the parade and help with the scouts who’s parents cannot commit to walk to do other children being in the parade.
- The parade starts at 10 HOWEVER your parade walkers need to arrive at 9:30 to set up.
- Don’t forget to SUNSCREEN.
- We will be providing your scout some water for the parade route.
- IF YOU CAN NOT WALK WITH US YOU MUST PICK UP YOUR SCOUT AT THE POST OFFICE PARKING LOT WHEN THEY FINISH THE ROUTE. Do not be fooled by the end time of this event. You will pick up your parade walkers at the post office when they get there as that is the end of the parade route, not when the parade is over. We are up early in the parade schedule so we should be done well before the parade is done.